21 December 2012

Aachi Sing The Season Grand Finale Nellai 2012

One fine evening I got a phone call from a friend, who asked me if I can accompany a choir. I quite hesitated because my exams were going on. But she was kinda nagging and so I thought why not give it a try?
So Pearlyn introduced me to the principal on the very next day!!!
I was given three songs and was asked to play. I somehow did it!
A couple more of days of practice and we were on the stage of Sing the Season 2012-Nellai, Grand Finale !
We performed and got the 'first runner up' in colleges category!
I still cant believe that we have competed with Lady Doak, Scott, Infant Jesus etc.
It was all because of His Grace which was upholding all of us throughout the process. I thank the Lord Almighty for strengthening me for accomplishing His marvelous plan!
 It was an awesome opportunity to make friends with my juniors. I'm happy to carry some wonderful memories along! Hope this gang never splits up.
Can't forget Pearlyn's help throughout.(man I will tell this everyday)
Thanks to our seniors and ADHOC Lecturers for coming over and cheering us up(whistles and howls)
check this out:


That day was made even more special by a giant surprize. Dad was having coffee outside the hall when the judge Mr.Wilfred Chelliah also joined. They had some words when dad told him that I accompanied the college that emerged first runners! He immediately recognized my touch on the keys and appreciated the way I played. Dad called me. I couldn't believe my eyes for a while. I pinched me and walked towards them.
I know I look wierd. But I'm gonna treasure this pic
I was in cloud 9 for sure! Finally I had a photograph with him. He shared that he was the choir master of the prestigious MCC choir for 30 years! A once in a lifetime oppurtunity for me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!!!
Let me know what you have to say .↓..↓.
Feel free...